AVN EDUCATION is an all-in-one automated educational system that records all the educational processes of an educational institution. This system contributes to:
- Revitalize the work of students in the semester and provide control over this work by teachers.
- Creating conditions for continuous monitoring of the educational process.
- Providing parents who have concluded contracts for the education of their children (for students studying on a paid basis) with continuous information on the status of educational matters.
- Creating the conditions for independent work of students.
- Organizing systematic ongoing control of knowledge in each subject studied.
- Placement in the local information network of the faculty in electronic form for each subject of all the necessary teaching materials.
- Creating an effective system of self-control.
- Opportunities for access to external information space (in particular, free access to the Internet).
- Ensuring virtual communication of the network user (including students and teachers) with the possibility of receiving answers to all questions of interest (“forum” in the FCS network).
- The wording of the reporting form for each module and the definition of evaluation criteria for each benchmark certification based on the results of the development of the module.
- activation of students and teachers throughout the semester;
- the possibility of diagnosing the formation of "adverse trends" in the educational activities of a particular student, allowing you to take the necessary "corrective measures" on the basis of objective factors (the results of mid-term certification);
- creating conditions for improving student performance, (a better understanding of factors affecting on student achievements);
- the possibility of timely adoption of corrective decisions by persons responsible for the organization of the educational process based on a large amount of objective data;
- creating additional motivation for students;
- increased attention of teachers to the organization of classroom and extracurricular (independent) activities of students, as well as to forms of control in their discipline.